Thursday, March 22, 2012

Help?

Hi folks!  I am trying to plan a trip back to the US for April - most likely April 10 through May 1 or so.

I am doing this for several reasons -
1) we need to get our US Based Non-profit set up - or at least get the ball rolling fully on it.
2) We need to start doing some fundraising so we can move closer towards purchasing the future home of  "The 631 Solution"
3) It will enable me to accompany Caleb back to the US and help him get some of his stuff back.  He will be working this summer at a camp and then starting college in the fall.


In an effort to maximize my time I am trying to set-up meetings with people before I return.  We have gotten some great emails and encouragement from folks who have read this blog and believe in what we are doing.  The next phase will be for us to put down some "earnest money" to show our seriousness to the owners of the property and to enable them to begin the legalization process.  Until the house is legalized, there can be no sale.
 
Here's how you can help:  
1)  If you know of Christian investors or family foundations who would possibly support this type of ministry by giving toward the purchase of this house, I would love to be able to talk to them and share the vision.
2) I will most likely fly into Chattanooga, TN and will need to borrow a car in order to do the traveling I need.  If you know anyone who has a spare vehicle that they would let me use for a couple (or 3) weeks, that would be incredible!
3)  PRAY!!!  Every step of this journey needs to be covered in prayer! As I told someone else the other day, we believe that God owns the cattle on a thousand hills, the hills themselves, and all the oil and mineral rights to anything under the hills!  This is not a daunting task for God, but we want to be sure that we are following Him each step of the way.

If you have any contacts you can send them to me at mattalbman@gmail.com

No comments: